October 18, 2012

Oh Baby.

That's right! I am getting chubby. I blame it on... Butterfingers candy bars and a baby in my tummy. I am currently 19 weeks along and we could not be more excited.

I know we will need these next 21 weeks to prepare mentally, emotionally and physically for this baby, but 21 weeks seems so far away!

We find out next Wednesday the 24th of October what we are having. Alan will be there of course, but I've also invited just a few others. My mom is coming and I really REALLY wish my sister Autumn could be there too but since she has moved to California I had to invite my other "sisters", my best friend Sarah and my hopefully soon-to-be sister Britnee.

Also, I'm working in the E.R. as a Critical Care Tech at Logan Regional Hospital, and I love it! I really enjoy being able to work with people and help them in their times of need. I get to be in on all of the exciting stuff too. It's an awesome learning experience, and great practice for... life in general!

We are so excited to be parents, and if you have ever met Alan then you know he is definitely going to make a WONDERFUL dad. He is 100 times more patient than I am. I've been blessed to have him in my life for the past 4 years and I'm not quite sure what I did to deserve him.

Until next time...

This was the day after we found out. You can really see the excitement on Alan's face! He is one of those guys that's pretty hard to read...

No comments:

Post a Comment