February 15, 2011

Oh hey guys...

SO since our life is way exciting... Let me tell you about it.

Yesterday was obviously V-Day. So i took Alan a bouquet of flowers to his Diesel Mechanics class. But first I bought two pry bars and a punch and chisel set and stuck them in the flowers to make it look kinda cool!
He loved it, but he is probably gettin teased today! Then we left his class(it was basically over by the time I got there) and grabbed lunch at Village Inn. Our friend Mitch works there, so its always nice to go hang out for a bit. Then we came home, I realized that Alan wasn't behind me. (I wasn't driving that fast) I didn't think much of it.Well he came home with a HUGE bouquet of red roses and white carnations from Fonnesbecks.
How beautiful! He ordered them a WHOLE week in advance. I'm sorry but my husband is freakin thoughtful and awesome. Most guys aren't like that.  anyhow...

Alan is currently in school for Diesel Mechanics at BATC. He will be graduating near the end of the summer! Yay! There are two FULL pages of Diesel Mechanic jobs in Utah right now. although they are in the salt lake area...yes, we may have to relocate. but it would only be until there was a job opening here in Logan! This is where we want to live and raise our children. I'm sorry, but Salt Lake? nahhhh.... So there is obviously a need for diesel mechanics around here, that reassures us in this cool economy.

Long time coming, I was diagnosed with ADHD- the combined type, a couple of weeks ago. which means, i am inattentive, hyperactive, and impulsive. cool huh? i was diagnosed up at USU. Now I have been put on Adderall, but only 10mg 2x a day to start out with. by the way, Adderall is basically SPEED. if a normal person were to take it, it would make them feel very SPED up, if you will. haha but if you have ADHD and take it, it helps you to concentrate, and get so much done! I love it so far! The first night I was on it, i deep cleaned our bedroom. at 1 a.m. :) Also, it gives me a very suppressed appetite so i have to make myself eat, and i hate that! but a lot of people take it to lose weight, so maybe I will lose a couple, but i'm trying to stay healthy!

Next, this Saturday night is our TWO year anniversary since we met. February 19th. Then two weeks later on March 6th is our 1 year wedding anniversary! I sure love this guy.  That is all for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment