August 29, 2010

Urban Love.

I got a new skirt. From Urban Outfitters. I have been needing new church clothes for awhile now. All of my church clothes are black or they go to my knee or right above it, and i feel kinda uncomfortable with the black because i'm not going to a funeral. and wearing the shorter ones.( with the g force ) is a NO GO. Also I don't like looking like everybody else at church. NO thanks. i like feeling pretty and sophisticated. AND most importantly, comfy! So this is my new skirt!


Generally when I come home from church I change right into my sweats but today I feel so good I think I will be in it until bedtime almost! So far so good! Except when it got kinda windy on the deck for a second before church, I had a Marilyn Monroe moment. it was not great. I wasn't out there by myself.

Anyways, tomorrow I start school again! STILL working on my generals, and then one day soon, NURSING SCHOOL. scary. kinda. and Alan is on a waiting list at BATC to start the Diesel Mechanics program. i have high hopes for that boy. He is so smart, and such a hard worker!  But i really hope he doesn't get a traveling job... Well being the sophisticated wife I am for the day, I have to go and check on the pot roast I made. Thank you, hold your applause.

1 comment: